Rob-Boss-Art

4 Movie Reviews

I love stuff like this man, I had no idea this dub was even a thing. You killed it!

Your animation style always has a ton of wicked charm behind it. This is another great example!

mattyburrito responds:

aw thx man!

This is honestly so sick! Its amazing to see how much of an authentic 2D animation look can be achieved with a 2D/3D hybrid. I definitely have a thing or two to learn from your art!

2 Audio Reviews

Sick!
Secret of the Forest is a fantastic piece to add beats and do this kind of stuff with.

Cool man! What software do you use to make something like this? I’ve been wanting to get into music, but I don’t know where to start.

mocobandit responds:

Fruity Loops Trial

79 Art Reviews

I definitely get the feeling. I just came back from a ~4 month radio silence break. Managing work, life, and art is no easy task. I’m glad to see your art again though, I hope everything is going well with you!

The painted shadows on the model look fantastic!
I also love how stylized the environment looks, what was your process for making it?

PixelsTay responds:

thanks! for environment , I just try to imagine like I'm doing pixel art tileset when I drawing its texture. all shadows is part of texture too cuz I'm too stupid for shader stuff lol

I freakin love this model! Did you make it in Blender?

GRUB-LORD responds:

I'm a chill self-taught 2D/3D artist, animator, and character designer!

Joined on 12/28/18